Deliver only within Singapore.
- You can shop from anywhere in the world, but we only deliver within our little red dot.
- If required to deliver out of Singapore, buyer has to arrange for delivery or contact our staff for necessary arrangement (additional shipment charges will apply).
- Mon-Sat 9.30am-11am, 1.30pm-5pm
- We do not deliver on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Selected timing is a rough estimation. Do allow our delivery associates some time to source for the location.
Some things to note
- We are unable to wait for more than 5 minutes at your delivery location
- If your contact or address details are incorrect (wrong unit / block no. / postal code), please notify us immediately in writing by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of a failed delivery, please contact our staff at 67440850 to inform us or drop us an email at email@example.com. We will get back to you ASAP.
For Defective Products
- Goods shall be examined upon collection for any deficiencies and/or damages. If any product is found to be incorrect or damaged inside after receiving the order, Claims for return (if any) must be lodged to our staff at the time of delivery, or via the ‘Contact Us’ in our website or call +65 6744 0850, during the date of delivery; otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your request and claims, after 7 working days from the date of delivery. All requests for refund will be reviewed on case-by-case basis and subjected to the company’s approval.
- Product can be repaired if there is a manufacturing defect.
- Company refuses the right to refund product if it was dirtied by customer.
- Original Invoice is required for exchange or refund.
- Product that was sold at a special price due to existing defects cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable.